• Follow best practices and produce high quality and maintainable code;
• Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web development;
• Mentor or coach junior members to achieve a certain level of competency or performance to meet project’s objectives;
• Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement activities.
Your Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years of experience with design and tuning high performance systems;
• Familiar with Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming paradigms;
• Willing to change the programming language to Scala;
• Understanding characteristics of notation of one or more programming language such as Java, PHP, C#, Ruby
• Experience in Frontend development: HTML, CSS, Java script and at least one modern frontend framework (vue.js, reactjs, angularjs etc…)
• Familiar with Agile manifesto and Scrum method
[Optional but highly recommended]
• Experience with Scala programming language is a big plus;
• Experience with designing and optimizing database access;
• Familiar with TDD principles and designing test cases;
• Japanese proficiency is welcomed.