- Participate in Requirement definition and system design with producers in Japan
- Work as a contact point, support project team to understand requirement/request from Japanese customer as a Bridge System Engineer and Business Analysis.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Excellent in Japanese speaking and writing and reading (N2 level or N3 level with good communication skill)
- Had at least 1 year experience working as bridge system engineer
- Experience with at least one web development framework
- Understanding about OOP concepts
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Gives importance to teamwork.
- Has ability to fire tasks from one's own motive and execute
- Ready to learn new programming languages, new technologies
- Experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS): MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL...